1.23.2009

Utopia!

Utopia is defined as 'an ideally perfect place' and that's how I feel about this regular spot of mine. When I feel like a satisfying lunch or dinner for an affordable price - this is the restaurant of choice. They have a variety of burritos and burgers to choose from - all delcious in their own ways and they come with a delicious side of salad, coldslaw, french fries or rice and beans and you can always get the half and half option as well all for under $12!






You definitely won't go hungry as their portions are huge and they have a good beer selection and patio as well - so it's great place to chill out in the sun with the kind of casual cool atmosphere you would always be comfortable in.






Here are the things I adore:
- that they have 3 kinds of poutine
- 5 kind of nachos and the servings are huge
- They serve Tiger (Singapore beer) and Sapporo
- Tofu croquettes are delicious
- Chicken and Mushroom and Potatoe and curry chickpea burritos are amazing
-White bean and tofu quesadilla is my colleague's favourite meal!
-Utopia Burger - oh my word!!

I can't help coming here and finishing everything on my plate! YUM!

Utopia- 586 College Street
College and Clinton
**** stars (out of 5)

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. this place sounds casual and yummy. i will have to try and check it out soon.

    ReplyDelete